Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 3 - List the five songs you would have with you on a desert island and why.

Since I might very well forget tomorrow. Here are my songs. My rationale? I can listen to them all on repeat...for a very long time...

FYI, Rodrick Dixon, Gabe Dixon...same last name but not the same Dixons...yet given how amazing their voices are, they might as well be related.

1. A Song For You--Rodrick Dixon If you want to hear the most beautiful song ever, listen to this one.




2. Hakuna Matata--Timon, Pumba, and Simba

It means no worries for the rest of your days;
It's our problem-free philosophy...
Hakuna Matata!



3. Hope For Me Yet--Marc Broussard
I've loved this song since high school--junior year to be exact.




4. All Will Be Well--Gabe Dixon

All will be well.
Even after all the promises you've broken to yourself,
All will be well.
You can ask me how but only time will tell.
Keep it up and don't give up
And chase your dreams and you will find
All in time.



5. A song with Chris singing. If I'm stranded alone, LOST-style with no family or friends, well this would make me feel a little better. Based on the ones on my computer I'd go with MLK.
Sleep.
Sleep tonight.
And may your dreams
be realized.
If the thundercloud
passes rain.
So let it rain.
Let it rain...
Rain on him.
Chris sings it better.


As I was searching I came across this video. You should watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...