"Is it Christmas today?"
"Dooooo dooo dooooooooooooo dooooo dooooooooo"
"Ms. Magiera, I like your shirt."
"Me sees a flower."
"There's no school today?"
"I'm thankful for my tia, because she died. She died in my swimming pool, but then my dad tried to rescue her, but she still died."
"The dog black, he is boy?"
"A B C D E F G H I J K..."
"Ms. Magiera, I like your shoes."
"She put something in her mouth!"
"I see an exclamation point!"
"No school today?"
"He keeps touching me!"
"My mom went away to learn to be a better mom, because she smokes and she drinks."
"Sit criss-cross applesauce! You have to listen to the teacher!"
"Is there school tomorrow?"
"Ms. Magiera! Yesterday, I ate pizza!"
"Ms. Magiera, I like your necklace."
"I see a question mark!"
"We're on red! Stop talking! Look--red!"
"Put your shoe back on so Ms. Magiera doesn't take it again!"
"Stop all this noise! It's too noisy! Aghh why are they being so noisy?"
"Spinach gives you a healthy colon!"
No comments:
Post a Comment